Salmon Area is a fishing base in Kamchatka that is well suited for both experienced and novice fishermen, offering 3 meals a day, comfortable accommodation and full support.
The base is located in a unique beautiful place — near the Bolshaya river just 5 minutes away from the fishing ground.
Detailed range of services
Fishing in the land of volcanoes and bears may be considered a world-class fishing trip.
Many salmon species enter the Bolshaya River for spawning, which is a dream come true for keen fishermen. Here your tourists can catch chinook salmon, coho salmon, as well as sockeye salmon, pink salmon and chum salmon.
Three fishing tours.
- Tour for chinook salmon (additional catch rainbow trout, masu salmon)
Fishing trophies: length about 1 m, average weight
8-10 kg(up to 30 kg)
Period: from June 1 till July 15.
- Tour for pink salmon, chum salmon, sockeye salmon
Fishing trophies: length about
44-80 sm,average weight 2.5 −5 kg.
Period: from July 15 till August 15.
- Tour for coho salmon
Fishing trophies 60 sm, average weight
Period: from August 15 till October 10.
Duration: up to tourists (recommended −7 days).
Level: no special training necessary, suitable for novice fishermen.
Number of people in the group: up to 20 persons.
The tour includes:
- recommendation on necessary things for the tour
- accommodation with all amenities, barbecue area
- 3 meals a day, including freshly caught salmon, and lunch box on the boat
- personnel services
- services of experienced guides with a motor boat
- service for the preparation of fish for the amount of fish caught on the tour
- permission for fishing
Transfer from the airport / hotel to the tourist base in Ust-Bolsheretsk village and back.
If necessary, rubber boots and raincoats are provided. Fishing rods can be rented (except for tackle).
Accommodation: recreation center with comfortable houses right on the river bank. Clean air and beautiful sunsets are guaranteed.
- Meeting at the Yelizovo airport, transfer to the the Salmon Area (Ust-Bolsheretsk village — 220 km from the airport). On request — dropping by a store.
- Arrival at the accommodation base, lunch, fishing trip, return to the base, dinner, sauna, rest.
- On fishing days: breakfast, fishing trip, lunch, fishing trip, dinner, sauna.
- The final day of fishing: breakfast, fishing, transfer (on request: dropping by the fish market) to the airport (for extra pay).
- The program can be adjusted based on the needs of the customers.
In addition to fishing, guests are offered:
- riding ATVs
- visiting the Apachinsky hot springs
Main news of company
Construction of three VIP-class houses is underway. They will already host guests in the new season.
Transport availability of the region
The international airport Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (Yelizovo) is the only option the inhabitants of Kamchatka have to connect with other regions of Russia and the world.
More than 20 flight destinations.
The length of the air strip is 3 400 meters.
759 thousand of passengers in 2019.
Regular direct flights are being performed from the following cities: Moscow, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk, Magadan, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. The flights are being done by the companies “Aeroflot”, “Avrora”, “Rossiya”, S7 Airlines, Nordwind, and “Yakutia”. To fly to India one can use one of the intermodal stations in Moscow or Vladivostok and afterwards one can use one of the international hubs.
A ride from the airport to the center of the capital will take you approximately 40 minutes, and this time will be dedicated to watching the main tourist attraction — the 5 “pet” volcanoes.
There are more than 20 major cruise liners with tourists from Japan, South Korea and Alaska.
Company motto: “We have everything you need for your relaxation and successful fishing!”
Greeting“We are glad to welcome representatives of the Indian tourism interested in fishing in Kamchatka! On the Bolshaya River, far from the bustle of the city, noisy camps and hazardous industries, you can feel the genuine taste and excitement of fabulous fishing. We offer convenient and interesting cooperation, our guests have nothing to worry about — we will take into account all the wishes of Indian tourists!”
We are happy to answer all
of your questions. Contact us: